I decided I wanted to set up a blog. My bff had told me a long time ago that if I set up a blog, I would be part of the cool crowd. I couldn't take the peer pressure anymore and I set one up. However, much to my surprise it was kind of fun doing it!
As most of you might know, Daniel and I got married January 9, 2010 in the Bountiful temple. Life has been so good since the “big day.” We have been able to go to CA a couple times and to a few other places. It is so nice to be married to someone who likes to do things! In the (almost) 3 months that we have been married, we have been able to spend so much quality time together, it has been so great. I am so glad that I married my best friend.
For me, I have been very busy with school and work. I think I say this every semester, but this is definitely my busiest semester! Haha. I just started working at a different treatment center for youth and it has been so much fun. Very different from the last one I worked at, but I am so glad to be back into my field of study.
For Daniel, he is eagerly trying to find a job. But more than that, he is busy being the best husband ever!! He is so good to me; I don’t know what I would do without him. He is such a huge support for me and I am so grateful for everything he does for me.
Well, that is all for now as my husband is awaiting me so we can watch "The Office". Gosh, that husband of mine is awesome. :)
dude...you caved. and i love it. welcome to the addicting world of blogging.
ReplyDelete