It has been almost a year since I have written any kind of update, so I thought is was that time. Here are some of the big things that have happened:
- I graduated with my bachelor's degree
- We moved to Salt Lake City, Utah
- Daniel started at SLCC
- I got an amazing job with Primary Children's Medical Center
- We celebrated our one year anniversary :)
There are lots of little things that we have done like going home to California a couple times, a trip to Southern California and lots more. We have been having lots of fun in our one year of marriage. I am so grateful to have a husband who wants to get out and do things! I hate being cooped up in the same place for very long.
The past few months have been full of up's and down's, but we have both learned a lot. I'm grateful to have such an amazing, and supportive husband! He is the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment