Sunday, October 9, 2011

My 22nd year of life!

I just celebrated my 23rd birthday! Woot! So I've been doing a lot of looking back on the year, and let me tell ya, it has been a crazy one! The year has consisted of many up's and down's. But all-in-all, life has been pretty amazing.

While I was 22, I (in order):
  • had many car issues. Ha! (That has been on-going and hasn't stopped)
  • graduated from Utah State University with my bachelor's degree.
  • celebrated my first anniversary with my husband! Awwww.
  • moved back to Salt Lake City, Utah.
  • started and ended a job at Primary Children's Medical Center.
  • moved back to California!
  • started a couple new jobs in Sacramento.
  • purchased my first home in the Sacramento, Ca area (before and after pictures soon to come, we've done a lot of fixin').
  • started to look for another car! It is very bitter sweet.
It has definitely been a good year and I have been able to learn so much. Many changes have happened, and most of them were completely unexpected. I guess that is how life is always interesting, right?

1 comment:

  1. I know I am not your grandma, but that is how I sign in and out of my kids blogs, anyway. You are doing so well for yourself. I know your dad would be so proud of you. I hope this new year will be equally as exciting with many new adventures for the Weston family, love you, Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete