Friday, May 20, 2011

Changes are in progress!

So I have some news, and NO, I’m not pregnant! 

Daniel and I are moving to Sacramento, CA in August (as long as everything goes as planned)!  We are both really excited about this change. It is a little scary to be starting over, again. It is especially scary because it is completely new for the both of us.  Yes, I've lived an hour away from Sacramento pretty much my whole life, but I do not know it at all.  I know where Arden Fair Mall and Old Sac are, and that’s about it. Haha!  However, there are many good things that this move will bring our way: cheaper school, a chance to buy our own house because it’s more affordable there than SLC (I know, weird, but true), being close to my family and so on. I haven’t lived near my family for about 5 ½ years, and I’m excited to be near them again.

I do estimate a few hardships making a move like this and I will list a few (I’m a list person if you can’t already tell): a long distance move, getting new jobs, and being farther from Daniel’s family.  There are always pros and cons to every decision that you make.

This move has been something that we've been wanting to do, but have been waiting for the right time to do it.  It is not a decision that we have made overnight, but has taken a lot of thought and consideration. We realize this move is going to be hard and that not everyone is going to be happy with this decision, but we are doing what makes us happy, and what makes the most scene to us.

We are excited to see all the possibilities that open up to us in a new place! :)

A couple pictures of place we love in CA:

Daniel fishing at Lake Almanor!

Domingo Springs. Love this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment